| Our first view of Panajachel. It was amazing how much more this view meant as we were driving away at the end of the week. |
| I miss these mountains!! |
| Adorable. |
| Volcano :-) |
| We couldn't ever decide if that was clouds or smoke. But we're pretty sure it was smoke. |
| I could smell the onions in this field from where I was standing way above it. |
| Floating dock...nice break after a long day walking around the town |
| La Clinica!! This is where the clinic is now built in Patanatic. Look at Heart to Heart's page on facebook for more recent pictures. I'm so excited it's getting closer to being done! |
| This is a partial view of Patanatic from the clinic site. You can see Panajachel in the valley in the background. |
| The boys made a game out of the rocks on the beach in Panajachel. I think a couple of them actually hit the buoy in the water! |
| Malorri and Rebecca...love these girls |
| Alstromeria, my new favorite kind of flower. They come in all different colors and have little speckles on them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment